Sacramento, Napa, Tahoe and San Francisco Wedding Photographer
GVP specializes in classic and natural wedding photography with a fine art edge. We enhance your experience by coming prepared and ready to document your day in a photojournalistic style, so that you can actually live your day, but rest assured that we have your back during the posed portion. Our priority is to keep you on schedule, give light direction, and take beautiful photos. We work efficiently to take all of the carefully composed images, and get you back to the party as soon as possible so we can capture the story-telling moments. We strive to retell your story in the most beautiful way that is true to you.
It’s not just the photos, it’s the whole experience.
Book an appointment to view all items available through the printing studio
Email leslie[at]greenvintagephotography[dot]com for more questions.
- Custom client portal
- Customized wedding day timeline
- Sneak peeks on social media
- Planning consultation
- All edited images
- Shareable online gallery
- Printing rights
- One or more photographers
- Deluxe upgrades
- Heirloom albums
Frequently Asked Questions
- You can expect 75-100 finished images per hour of photography.
- Booking your date would require a contract signing and 25% of the collection fee as a retainer.
- Payment schedule is at contract signing, 6 months, 90 days, and 45 days. Tax is added to all collections.
- All images include printing rights for the couple, and you can download the images in high resolution from an online gallery.
- Turnaround time for photos post-wedding is 4-6 weeks. You will see sneak peeks on Instagram and Facebook within the first week after the wedding.
- Print credits are 50% off retail prices.
- À la carte printed materials and upgrades can be ordered at 25% off 60 days post photo release.